This month Mick Theebs, Jesse Roy, and special guest Amy Jay sat down and watched a forgotten jewel of the early 90's called The Chase, starring Charlie "The Sheenster" Sheen and Kristy Swanson of Buffy the Vampire Slayer fame.
Tit Count: 0
Felony Count: 7
Car Crash Count: 10
- At least 10 felonies will be committed
- Girl has controlling father
- Stockholm Syndrome: The Movie
- Sex while driving
- They won't have to stop for gas.
- Charlie Sheen gets arrested
- Girl stands up to her father.
- Girl also gets arrested
- Dated 90's references
- Trash soundtrack
There are worse movies, I guess.
- Charlie's Crime = Murder of someone close to the Sheenster
- Charlie Sheen gets off scot-free
- Kristy stands up to workaholic daddy
- Highway to Hell
- Lots of car explosions and crashes
- Ramp Truck Ramp
- Tractor-trailer with logs, steel, cars, whatever tips over.
- If he doesn't get off (hehehe), prison phone conversation through glass.
- Hardass police guy who HATES Sheeneroni
- Police shootout
Just Watch the Trailer
- Roadhead (PG-13 version)
- Girl has Dad issues
- Charlie Sheen had a rough childhood
- The TV News is always at the right part of the story when someone turns on a TV
- They get to Mexico
- She gets him out of legal trouble because love.
- No breasts
- The whole movie takes place in <48 hours
- No one gets shot
- Car phone will get destroyed.